Easypayday4u.com is a broker, not a lender. Please contact your lender directly for any questions or concerns regarding your loan.
This website is a trading style of Mindtech Solutions, which is an appointed representative of LeadsMarket.com. LeadsMarket.com works for Global Response Partners UK Limited which itself is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, approved firm reference number 746301. Global Response Partners UK Limited is a UK registered company, Co Reg No 09861241, Suite 3, Thornfield, Delamer Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 2NG. ICO Reg: ZA181843, email@example.com.
The Data Protection Act & GDPR
This policy applies to the collection of your data by us and those we authorize, but not to any other person or entity. We may link to third party websites that should each have their own privacy policies.
- Information/Data We May Collect
- Your name
- Information about your residence
- Your date of birth
- Your national insurance number (if applicable)
- Your email address (if applicable)
- Your telephone numbers (home, mobile and/or work)
- Information about your income and expenses
- Employment information
- Information about your bank account(s)
- What you do on our website (for example, which pages you visit, forms you complete, etc.)
How We Use Your Personal Information
- Customer identity verification and credit status; also to consider and process your request for a loan or other related products or services, including payday, unsecured, installment and auto loans, banking, credit cards, credit score, insurance, mortgages, PPI, and rent to own.
- Assessment of your credit history and employment details (or for verification of any information related, therefore).
- Generating statistics from your information for internal purposes including credit and behavior scores and product and market analysis.
- To inspect, identify and stop fraud, suspected fraud, and related activities.
- To promote and expand products and services to meet the needs of our customers and to contact you with products and services that may be of interest, as detailed above in #1.
- To contact you through all contact methods you have consented to regard your request or submission.
- To update our website to better meet the needs of our customers.
- To perform administrative services and to service your account.
- To protect our rights or another person’s rights such as property or safety.
- Some of our divisions, related companies, affiliates, and lenders may be headquartered or based outside of the UK; in such cases, we may utilize your information outside of the UK. If we send your information outside the UK, we will have stringent levels of security in place to ensure that your information remains protected to the extent possible. Your information may be passed on to third parties involved in the lending process, including credit rating agencies.
If our company changes ownership or assets, then the new proprietors may also have access to your information in order to continue business operations and to successfully run the company.
Disclosure of Your Information
Our third party partners also might contact you by the methods you have accepted using the information that we share with them on a limited basis (usually only when we cannot directly provide you with the product or service you are interested in). Any third party we share information with will be bound by their own privacy policies for your protection. Lenders or other third parties who contact you may also be calling to confirm that any loan request or request has been successfully accepted.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. If you wish to access information held about your or for any information to be updated or deleted, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at Global Response Partners (UK) Limited, Thornfield House, Delamer Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 2NG. If you wish to access information from other entities or third parties, you will need to file a written request to each such entity or third party.
There will be no charge for supplying such information, we must receive a written request for authentication purposes. We will provide the information to you in a timely manner, not exceeding 30 days from the date we receive your written request.
If false or inaccurate information is provided, including a person’s identity, and fraud is suspected or identified, details about this information, including the customer’s information, will be passed on to the appropriate fraud prevention agencies. Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information as needed to prosecute fraudulent or other unlawful activity. We also may use the information to prevent and detect crime, fraud and money laundering. Information may be used for checking details on requests for credit and credit-related and other facilities; managing credit and credit-related accounts or other facilities; recovering debt; checking details on proposals and claims for all types of insurance; and checking details of job applicants and employees. We also may use information recorded by fraud prevention agencies to help detect and prevent fraudulent or other criminal activity.
We may use fraud prevention agencies and credit reference agencies (CRAs) to help us make important decisions about your loan request. You can contact a CRA for more information. If you choose to contact a CRA, please know that the information each CRA has may not be the same throughout the UK, so it may be useful to contact all CRAs.
We track information about people who visit our site by using cookies. This information includes your IP address, operating system, browser type, and usage in order for us to learn aggregate information. This is never used to identify any individual. It also allows us to give you a consistent experience with our website, and also to use web analytic tools to see how our website is used and to improve it.
Cookies are small pieces of data created when you visit a website and are stored in the cookies directory on your computer. They do not give us any access to your computer and cannot be used to identify an individual user. They’re commonly used by most websites.
Go to “Tools” in your internet browser (this may be an icon of gears); Go to “Options”, “Preferences” or “Settings” depending on your browser; Cookies settings will either be in “Privacy”, “Advanced” or “Under the hood” depending your browser; Then select your settings as desired.
We might also use web tools, such as Google Analytics to collect information about your browsing activities while on our website(s). In this respect, the information that is provided is similar to the information supplied by cookies, and we use it for the same purposes. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics, you can find resources here.